Water Hygiene Training
4see offer a training course designed for those members of staff that have responsibility for water quality in their premises.
This half day or more in-depth full day course covers all aspects of water management including:
- Background to Legionella and Legionnaires’ disease, including the life cycle of Legionella;
- Understanding law, regulations and guidance, including management responsibility, competence, policies
- Who is the Responsible Person and what are their duties?
- How to identify the Responsible Person when multiple organisations are involved
- The process of systematic risk management including risk audits and risk assessments
- What should the written system contain? How should we prevent and control risk?
- Funding and technical issues when managing water hygiene, including scalding and energy saving
- Strategies for Legionella testing
No products are currently available in this category.